Gexan Crypto Coin Rank 1675
Buy / Sell
price in US dollars is currently
, and if converted to Bitcoin
. A total of 4 coin's
are currently circulating in the Market. Gexan
prices are currently experiencing a change of 1.51 %
, check all cryptocurrency.
Over the past 24 hours 0.000 M US dollars Gexan
has been traded on Crypto Exchanges
. Get Gexan's progress by adding it to your favourites
and creating a free portfolio
if you wish.
Total Coins Mined
Gexan ICO Details
Start Price (USD)
Security Audit Company
ICO Legal Form
GEXAN project main goal to provide for a market an autonomous decentralized lottery platform. It aims to make fair lotteries with high level of participants’ gains, as well as to minimize losses receiving the prizes.
Gexan main features:
- Self blockchain&smartcontracts based cryptocurrency. 1st of it’s kind;
- Possibility to generate free tickets by using our investment tools - Masternode and PoS Staking;
- 85% of the prize pool goes to winners or to the JACKPOT;
- Hybrid PoW & PoS consensus allows you to get GEX in many ways;
- Huge bounty campaign | Initial Exchange Offering | Working Smart-Contracts and lottery from launch;
- 10% from participated coins will be BURN to.
- ARTEM VAHRUSHEV: FOUNDER, FINANCE, AND ECONOMICS.
- RUSTAM MUSTAFAEV: ADVISOR, PR, AND MARKETING STRATEGY.
- ARTUR PRINTS: ADVISOR, XDNA FOUNDATION.
- KAZIMIR FROLOV: BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER.
Gexan ICO will begin on May 10, 2019. The ICO token supply represents 67% of the total token supply, so there is a total of 1,000,000 GEX tokens available, for 0.0001175 BTC each. The ICO funding target is 17.75 BTC, the funding cap is 117.5 BTC and is expected to end on May 30, 2019, or when the funding cap is reached.
Token Reserve Split (33%):
- 18% Jack POT;
- 7% Bounty;
- 6% Airdrops;
- 4% Invite.
Gexan ICO features a bounty campaign.
Read the Disclaimer
: All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer